- The PCC has created a brochure that can be used to help promote cave conservation. The brochure provides information on the conservancy's mission and objectives, as well as a listing of the conservancy’s member grottos.
- Interested parties may print copies of the brochure to give to others that they feel might benefit from this information (e.g. cave owners, other cavers new to the region etc.)
- There are two version of the tri-fold brochure, both containing the same information. One version includes several color photographs and the other version is text only.
- All pages are in the PDF format and should be downloaded to the hard drive of your PC before attempting to print.
- If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 3.0 or higher) installed on your system, you can download the latest free version from the Adobe web site:
- Follow the directions for downloading. After installing on your system, you're ready to go!
- All pages should print on a standard printer, however please note that the brochure was designed to be printed double-sided, so consult your printer manual on double-sided printing. Margin settings may affect the front to back alignment. The brochure was designed to be a tri-fold, therefore any misalignment will affect folding.
- Below are links to each version the PCC Brochure:
- Any questions concerning the brochure should be directed to