Donate to The NSSYour financial support is appreciated!
- Donate via an online donation form.
- Donate via a PDF that can be completed online and mailed or emailed in.
- Donate explicitly to the NEW NSS HEADQUARTERS via a PDF that can be completed online and mailed or emailed in.
You can also mail your donation to:
The National Speleological Society
6001 Pulaski Pike
Huntsville, AL 35810-1122 USA
Stash The Cash Program
The NSS Stash the Cash program is an easy way for members to contribute regularly or one time to the Society. At the interval you specify the NSS will charge your credit card (VISA, MC, Discover) for the amount you specify. Your contributions are directed to the the fund of your choice. Enroll your grotto or section in Stash The Cash! For more information on the program, read our detailed description.
What can you help with? Take a look at the all the NSS Funds.
- New NSS Headquarters - help pay off the mortgage!
- WNS Rapid Response Fund - provides grants to research ways to mitigate this bat disease.
- Endowment Fund - long term investment for the needs of the Society
- Save-the-Caves Fund - supports cave conservation
- Cave Education Fund - promotes programs for primary and secondary students
- Nature Preserves Fund - supports NSS nature preserves
- Cave Acquisition Fund - acquire NSS caves; grants to cave conservancies
- International Exploration Fund - supports expeditions outside the US
- Sara Corrie Memorial Fund - provides income for US cave exploration
- Ralph W. Stone Research Fund - provides research grants
- Lew Bicking Fund - endows this award for exploration
- Peter M. Hauer Fund - endows this award for spelean history research
- James G. Mitchell Fund - endows this award for a paper by an author under 21
- Cave Rescue Training Fund - provides scholarships for NCRC training
- NSS Library Fund - acquisition of publications
- Junior Speleological Society - supports youth activities at NSS Convention
- Unrestricted - money for use in the current FY
Your donations may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor. The NSS is a tax-exempt corporation under the provisions of IRS 501(c)(3). The NSS Office will mail you a confirmation of your donation.