Donate to The NSSYour financial support is appreciated!
- Donate via an online donation form.
- Donate via a PDF that can be completed online and mailed or emailed in.
- Donate specifically to the NEW NSS HEADQUARTERS via a PDF that can be completed online and mailed or emailed in.
You can also mail your donation to:
The National Speleological Society
6001 Pulaski Pike
Huntsville, AL 35810-1122 USA
404 NSS members donating $25 a month will cover our mortgage payments. Sign up for $25 a month or any combination of $300 a year or more and automatically become one of our core team - Team 404! You will also receive a nice polo shirt showing your commitment to our Society.
What can you help with? Take a look at the all the NSS Funds.
- New NSS Headquarters - help pay off the mortgage!
- WNS Rapid Response Fund - provides grants to research ways to mitigate this bat disease.
- Endowment Fund - long term investment for the needs of the Society
- Save-the-Caves Fund - supports cave conservation
- Cave Education Fund - promotes programs for primary and secondary students
- Nature Preserves Fund - supports NSS nature preserves
- Cave Acquisition Fund - acquire NSS caves; grants to cave conservancies
- International Exploration Fund - supports expeditions outside the US
- Sara Corrie Memorial Fund - provides income for US cave exploration
- Ralph W. Stone Research Fund - provides research grants
- Lew Bicking Fund - endows this award for exploration
- Peter M. Hauer Fund - endows this award for spelean history research
- James G. Mitchell Fund - endows this award for a paper by an author under 21
- Cave Rescue Training Fund - provides scholarships for NCRC training
- NSS Library Fund - acquisition of publications
- Junior Speleological Society - supports youth activities at NSS Convention
- Unrestricted - money for use in the current FY
Your donations may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor. The NSS is a tax-exempt corporation under the provisions of IRS 501(c)(3). The NSS Office will mail you a confirmation of your donation.