Please Share....RSVP not required, but helps with the snack count firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-933-6850
OCTOBER 14 SINKHOLE CLEANOUT PROJECT RESUMES….
The conservation work continues with help from wonderful volunteers!
After the last workday the backhoe returned and scooped out some more piles to sort through...so we'll continue to separate plastic, wire and burn wood…
Useful tools: gloves, rakes, shovels, chainsaws, wire cutters, 5-gallon buckets
Water and snacks provided, food donations always appreciated
Work starts around 9am and cleanup before dark.
Directions: (google address or GPS) 676 Melrose Rd. Rockingham, VA
• 81south to exit 257 toward Mauzy/US-11/VA-259/Broadway 0.2
• Turn left onto Mayland Rd (VA-259) 374 ft/
• Turn right onto N Valley Pike (US-11 S) toward Harrisonburg 5.6
• Turn right onto Melrose Rd 0.7 mi/
• Look for VAR sign with pink flagging on the right for turn into driveway
•Follow signs through the gates for parking.
•81 north to exit 251
•Take exit 251 onto US-11 N (N Valley Pike) 1.8 mi/
•Turn left onto Melrose Rd 0.7 mi/
Melrose Store is on the corner of Rt 11/Melrose Rd. They have a public bathroom