The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Style is Now Selectable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmccully

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Forum Style is Now Selectable Reply with quote

I have added some more styles to this forum. Once your are logged in, if you click on the Profile link, you can change the style that you will see while you are logged in. As I write this, there are two additional styles that I have downloaded. I will try to find a conservative style to replace default one as I am not all that fond of it.
Deafnss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Aqua is okay but wipes out the text when the cursor is over it. "What is Real was way different... but kinda cool.
I think something with a caving theme could be created ??? perhaps?? it's an idea... heh...

Oh by the way... WTG on hijacking the smilies... Very Happy

http://ralph.rigidtech.com/albums.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmccully

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking into creating a caving style but that's a lot of work; it will be a while. These were available for download without me having to do much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: