The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone want to do a presentation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonbx

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Someone want to do a presentation? Reply with quote

I was contacted by Ms. Marit Fischer, who is looking for someone from one of the local grotto's to do a presentation on caving for their "outdoor adventure fair." I know I am unavailable, and I am hoping someone would like to volunteer to do it. Let me know, and if you want to participate coordinate amongst yourself's here so the poor lady doesn't get two dozen calls. (yes, I am being incredibly optimistic there.)

Here are the quick notes I took while talking with her on the phone. I let her know someone would contact her ASAP--preferably by early next week.

June 16th Adventure fair at the Clark Planetarium

The event will be well advertised, expecting radio, TV and newspaper announcements.

Presentation for kids from 1:00-1:30 Will then show "journey into amazing cave?" Imax video

Contact Marit Fischer 350-0624 She works for the PR company for the Planetarium

Looking for someone to bring in some caving gear, talk about what caving is like, explain why we go caving and what we do.

Basically Show and Tell for caving. They will have a stage area set up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: