Joined: 07 Dec 2005
|Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:34 am Post subject: Utah Caver Creative Writing and Photo Contest
|Ok People time to get creative ... We're looking for a few good stories or poems and photos about caves, cavers, bats, formations, guano, or whatever else suits your fancy. The best writing and photo entries will get a prize, to be determined, and publication in the Utah Caver Annual. This is open to everyone in Utah grottos and all ages. (If enough kids enter, we'll do a kid category and adult category.)
Here are a few ideas:
First caving trip
Why you cave
How you met your best cave buddy
Describe your favorite cave
Keep in mind these are just ideas to get you thinking, and not meant to limit your creativity in any way, shape or form.
Here are the rules:
1. Each entry should include the author or photographer's name, grotto, and age.
2. Each person can enter one piece of writing and/or one photo.
3. Please limit written entries to 1500 words or less.
4. Entries should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov.1
5. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.