The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan Clyde DVD's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaverStretch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Dan Clyde DVD's Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
After months of work I finally finished the Dan Clyde DVD's. This is a 2 DVD set. Most of the footage is raw video that I have of Dan caving from aprox 1994-1996. Some of the footage that I have is caving trips to Big Brush, Little Brush, Hush Hush, Candelight, UCSR practice, and our trip to Great Basin National Park. And I also included the 20 minute tribute video that I made for the 10th anniversary of Dan's death which was shown at the April Timp Grotto meeting.

If you would like a copy of this DVD set, please call me at 801-623-2803. Or you can email me at nsscaver@gmail.com .

As for the cost, this is a donation that I will make to the cavers out there. If you would like to donate to the Dan DVD fund, to help cover the costs, let me know. Any help would be appriciated.

Ralph - If you send me your address I will send the DVD's to you in the mail. Let me know.

Thanks everyone,
Robert Cranney
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: