The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 regional

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> RMR General Discussion and Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madratdan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: 2007 regional Reply with quote

Any ideas on where it might be held next year?

We took a formal vote at the Madrat party.........we decided South Dakote, at Sheldons ranch would be way cool.............but.............it was a Madrat party ...............and we were doing 151 jello shots, at the time............so I doubt our vote counted.............
Shocked Laughing
deb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: sorry i missed it ... Reply with quote

had to work Sad S. Dakota would be a fun change of pace, I've never done any caves there. ...
Deafnss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is hosting that particular regional?

http://ralph.rigidtech.com/albums.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Madratdan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell you the truth, I don't even know who's turn it is. One caver from Utah and another from Idaho showed up. Is Idaho part of the Rocky Mountain Region? 69 Colorado cavers showed up, so I'm not sure you can really call it a regional.

But it was fun, and with the raffle, guide book sales, burrito sales. (The Meeses donated every thing they made off the dinner, including all the groceries and time it took to put it together). The Madrats donated over $1000.00 to the NSS purchase of Great X. We got us an ownership plaque now and everything. Time for a Great X Madrat party.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> RMR General Discussion and Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: