The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nutty Putty Rescue Debrief & Memorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmulder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Nutty Putty Rescue Debrief & Memorial Reply with quote

Attention all cavers involved with the Nutty Putty rescue operation which began on 24-Nov-2009.

This is official from the Utah County Sheriff's Office.

DEBRIEF
They need all of us involved to attend a Debrief and crisis counseling at the Utah County Administration building. This is very important, and they need us all to go if at all possible. This is only for those who were involved. No one else is to go. Critical and confidential information is exchanged here. This was stressed to me by Incident Command.
100 E Center St
Provo, Utah
28-Nov-2009 at 5:00 p.m.

MEMORIAL
The Jones family is sincerely appreciate of all of our efforts. They would be most happy to have us attend the memorial and the luncheon that follows. They have no animosity, and have very warm feelings to all of those who tried so hard to save their John.
Any caver is welcome to attend the memorial (held at an LDS stake house), but the luncheon is for those involved with the rescue. If you plan to attend the luncheon, please RSVP with me so that the family can have some kind of count for food. This is their request. Call Rodney at 801-243-RESQ (7377).

417 Benson Rd
Stansbury Park, Utah
28-Nov-2009 at 11:00 a.m.

I suggest that cavers dress nicely, but carry their helmets. I will have mine.

Decisions have been made on the cave and any issue of recovery. There will be a media briefing this afternoon. No one is to go to the cave.

Thank you for all your help. I have heard nothing but great comments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: