The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Am I?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deafnss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet ya Knotty... welcome and happy Posting...

umm, you DO have a name right? Grins...

Very Happy

http://ralph.rigidtech.com/albums.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bluecat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Gareth and I am a former and founding member of the now defunct Bear River Grotto. I am 30 single and still in college... um yeah, at least i don't live at home anymore Confused . Anyway recently I have been out of the grotto scene but am looking to become an active member of a grotto. I have caved with Ralph and Rob Cranney and probably a lot more of you than i can remember names of. I officially began caving in Logan when one of my friends (Shawn Gooch) randomly showed up with a map of Tony Grove cave locations that he acquired from a local shop owner. Shawn and Shannon Maughan (now Gooch) and I spent several years in Logan caving and then eventually we parted ways. I still went caving with random people here and there and spent a lot of time with my new pastime, sport rock climbing. Rolling Eyes I know.
Um, that's it. If you have any questions for me just email me or call me garethcxl@hotmail or 801-564-2429
redrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Not so new member Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
My name is David and I was a member of the Timp Grotto for many years. I remember a lot of the cavers that are on this forum. It is nice to see you are still actively caving. I moved to Kanab several years ago and haven't been involved with a Grotto for awhile now. There is no active Grotto in southern Utah at the moment. Anyways I discovered a cave while on a rock climbing trip somewhere in Utah last week. I'm not sure if it is a significant find yet. If I find that it has significant length (at least 10,000 feet Smile then I'll have to invite the Grotto to come map it. I wish I could participate in the Timp Grotto again. The 5 hour drive is a little too much though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Caving General Discussion and Questions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: