The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index The Utah Caving Forum
A forum for the Utah Grottos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video from Tabernacle Hill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Wasatch Grotto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonbx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Video from Tabernacle Hill Reply with quote

Remembered that I had some video clips from the trip to Tabernacle Hill in January. So here it is on google video--it loses some of the quality in the compression, but you get the idea. The dust blowing around is easier to see in the original footage.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3885424406650606252

Anybody have suggestions on "caving music"? I usually cut the existing sound out of my video's, but they are boring with nothing in the background. (Fear of the Dark struck me as appropriate at the time...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Utah Caving Forum Forum Index -> Wasatch Grotto All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: