Mid-Appalachian Region of
|Last Updated: January 2002|
2) Enter your Yahoo! ID (username) & password if necessary to access "Review my Account Information" screen
3) Click on "edit" to edit Member Information under the "Yahoo ID Card"
4) In order for your name to appear on the listserv membership list (which is required), you must also create a "Public Profile", which can be created/edited via the "Review my Account Information" screen.
5) Click on "Edit/create Profiles" under Public Information on the right side of the "Review my Account Information" screen.
6) Determine if you already have a Public Profile created by looking for a "default" one, (usually presented as a yellow bar. If a profile already exist, see STEP 6A and follow. If a public profile does not exist, see STEP 7 and follow.
|6A) Click on "Edit" of Yahoo ID default profile to open the Public Profile screen.
6B) Click on "Edit Profile Information" at the top center of the Public Profile Screen.
6C) Enter your name in the proper field. Note: All other fields are optional and are not required for the MAR Listserv. Save changes. Your name should then appear under your Yahoo ID! on the Public Profile screen. Finished.
7) Click on "Create New Public Profile" button if no profile currently exists.
|7A) Note there are numerous fields in which information can be entered. Enter your name in the proper field. Note: All other fields are optional and are not required for the MAR Listserv. Click on the "Create Profile" button at the bottom of the form.|
That's it. Please check the "members" section of the listserv's webpage to see if your name properly appears next to your email address. Thanks for your understanding.
If you have any difficulties, please email the MAR Webmaster/MAR listserv Moderator for assistance.