What's new on this web site?
- 9 February 2005 -- updated index page to include a link to the upcoming Speleo Ed weekend; updated grants page; updated Cal Caver page.
- 9 January 2005 -- Happy new year! Many small changes on the site: typos, removing and updating dead links, posting the new registration form, redoing meeting minutes section.
- 28 November 2004-- Updated many pages to reflect changes in the Western Region.
- 28 September 2005 -- Added draft minutes for the 2003 annual meeting
- 13 August 2004 -- Added link for the Diablo Regional Page
- 10 June 2004 -- Updated URL for CCH
- 24 May 2004 -- Added information about the upcoming regional, sponsored by the Diablo
- 8 January 2004 -- Happy 2004. Change of email address for Larry
O'Brien on the "about" page.
- 17 September -- A raft of changes: mispelling on grotto page,
and annoucement of availability of an electronic
- 12 September 2003 -- Updated Cal Caver page to referrence Scott
Schmitz' contact info.
- 27 July 2003 -- Edited conservation page and overhauled website
to point to the new "Save the Caves" page.
- 22 July 2003 -- Updated the link to WVG's homepage.
- 6 July 2003 -- Added URL for regional to the business meeting
- 27 March 2003 -- Updated dlist page, and added Scott Schmitz'
contact info to the "about" page.
- 28 January 2003 -- Revised rescue page to reflect disbanding of
- 27 January 2003 -- Happy New Year. Revised information on dues
and removed links to WRTC on all pages
- 19 December 2002 -- Minor formatting problem discovered in
minutes and corrected.
- 16 December 2002 -- A little more tidying up of the
- 12 December 2002 -- Two more appendices for the 2002 draft
meeting minutes arrived!
- 11 December 2002 -- More twiddling with 2002 draft meeting
minutes, adding an appendix and giving it a final going-over.
- 21 November 2002 -- Updated meeting minutes, moving 2001
minutes to approved and posting draft minutes.
- 19 November 2002 -- Go check out the
Willamette Valley Grotto's new
homepage. Updated dues information, updated regional meeting page, removed
suggestion box (dead link). More to come soon.
- 27 June 2002 -- Added links to the Desert Dogs' page on the
- 22 May 2002 -- Fixed a typo on the grottos page, and updated
the link to the Corvallis Mountain Rescue web page.
- 22 February 2002 -- added a link to the new Shasta Area Grotto
web page. Welcome to the web!
- 15 February 2002 -- updated the nss-west page; added banner to
home page; updated rescue page.
- 29 January 2002 -- added
minutes from 2001 regional. Updated regional meeting page.
- 17 January 2002 -- Updated IMO address on links page.
- 4 Jaunaury 2002 -- Happy New Year! Updated convention position
- 10 December 2001 -- contact information for Southern Oregon
Grotto updated; added
list of available
positions for 2003 convention.
- 12 November 2001 -- updated
include 2000 meeting minutes. Also made some minor changes on the
Thanks to Stanislaus Grotto for hosting the regional, but I'm already getting
ready for next year, so I updated the information. Hello Willamette Valley! The
regional survey box has morphed into a suggestion box for the region.
Fill it up!
- 13 August 2001 -- Goodbye NCRC! The NCRC-WR now has it's own
web page. Lots of time
spent cleaning up links to the old address. More cleanup of sidebars. Created
- 10 August 2001 -- dlist section now reflects instructions for
both listservs. Spent a lot of time fiddling with footers and sidebars on all
pages, making sure they were consistant.
- July 2001 -- Check out the information on the upcoming
The URL for this page is
If you have any
questions, comments, or corrections about this document, please contact:
mproffit at nyx period net
Last update: 9 February 2005