Journal of Cave and Karst Studies
A publication of the National Speleological Society
Formerly the Bulletin of the National Speleological Society
The Journal of Cave and Karst Studies is a multi-disciplinary, refereed journal published three times a year by the National Speleological Society, 6001 Pulaski Pike, Huntsville, Alabama 35810-1122.
|5-Year Impact Factor:|
The Institute for Scientific Information (ISI) provides coverage of the Journal of Cave and Karst Studies beginning with Vol. 65(1) 2003 in the following areas:
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Science Citation Index-Expanded (SCIE), including the Web of Science
- Research Alert
Subscriptions to the Journal of Cave and Karst Studies may be obtained by:
- Writing the National Speleological Society at the address above, or calling (256) 852-1300.
- E-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completing the On Line Subscription Form
- Mailing the PDF Subscription Form
- Individual copies may be purchased at the NSS Bookstore.
To submit an article to the Journal of Cave and Karst Studies, please click here.
The links below provide complete issue pdfs for each volume, as well as separate cover images, tables of contents, abstracts and articles.
2015 - Volume 77
2014 - Volume 76
2013 - Volume 75
2012 - Volume 74
2011 - Volume 73
2010 - Volume 72
2009 - Volume 71
2008 - Volume 70
2007 - Volume 69
2006 - Volume 68
2005 - Volume 67
2004 - Volume 66
2003 - Volume 65
2002 - Volume 64
2001 - Volume 63
2000 - Volume 62
1999 - Volume 61
1998 - Volume 60
1997 - Volume 59
1996 - Volume 58
Similar information for the former NSS Bulletin can be found here.
Express Online Publications
In order to get accepted and approved papers published as quickly as possible, they may be published online here, ahead of our print schedule and budget.
This page last updated:
July 1, 2015
Web Author: Alex Sproul